A Hero's Goodbye A Hero's Goodbye

cool

I agree that it isn't really dubstep but I forgive you because it is pretty damned good. The melodies go very well with the rhythm and the levelling is spot on. Enjoyed listening. Only reason I didn't rate higher is because it isn't dubstep

OMGL33TH4X0R responds:

Thanks for the review, appreciate it! Perhaps I'll move it to a different category (if I can).

EDIT: Just moved it over to trance. Meh, close enough.

SquadSonic SquadSonic

great stuff

I love Dubstep that manages to be dirty and retain melody at the same time and this does that perfectly. Was already impressed, then the 8-bit sounds came in, then the pad breakdown. You blew my fragile little mind at every new section. There is nothing about this I would change, apart from that I wish I made it myself.
You really do have a lot of skill. Congratulations on some of the best dubstep I've heard (and that's anywhere, not just newgrounds) 5/5 10/10

Dont Stop Now Dont Stop Now

has potential

Guessing from the author comments that you didn't care too much for this track, which is a shame because it has potential to be good. It just didn't work I'm afraid. The vocals didn't fit well with the track and the levels were off a bit. Good point though the bass sounds you used were nice and dirty. Hoping you will go back to this and work a bit more on it because with a little more effort it could be great.

demonrunner23 responds:

Sure Ill bring this one back for ya!!! >:D she will be grand!!!

Dys-Utopia Dys-Utopia

Superb!

One of the best I've heard on Newgrounds so far. The intro is beyond description. That alone is hollywood standard to my ears. When the bass comes in it compliments the rest of the audio perfectly.

When I listened I couldn't help but picture a rambo-like character getting geared up to take on an army to save his bird or something lol

Seriously good stuff here. 5/5 10/10

Reali-tGlitch responds:

Thanks :). I never expected to go hollywood standard. I don't know what I was doing. I just sat down and made a song. It ended up being this, apparently amazing, piece of art.

When you said 'bird', at first I thought you meant plane or jet. but I realized your just british or like to talk as such. lol.

I can definitely see where you're coming from when you talk about the badass prepping up to kick some ass. I get that same idea listening, then as soon as the bass drops, thats when he kicks open the door and begins the ass kicking :)

Escape - Messen-JaHz Escape - Messen-JaHz

cool vibe

Very nicely put together. The drop could have used something to give it a bit more impact but other than that really liked this. Everything you used fits well with the vibe you were going for. Overall, really well done.

RD2011 System Failure RD2011 System Failure

awesome

loved it. Weird in a good way. For some reason it made me want to go get drunk. Don't know why lol

kulajs responds:

Ahahah tnx,that is because this track have subliminal messages and everyone who listened this have strong urge to drink lol..xD

Suddenly, Sentience [RD2011] Suddenly, Sentience [RD2011]

sweet

the rhythm is fantastic. I just wish there was more to the bass. What is there is great it just feels like it needs more oompf to it. Its the only the thing stopping this from being phenomenal

Duece Cake Duece Cake

good

I did like this, the synths you used were cool. Only thing I think you could add is a really dirty drop in the middle, probably just my personal taste though. I just found it seemed to get a bit repetitive, but other than that I liked it. I could bounce to this :P

Estacado83 responds:

Thanks for the tip. This is like my first song like this. its definetly repetitive lol i havent messed with yet. Hopefully ill finish it soon. Thanks for listening brotha i appreciate it alot!

Life Rising. Life Rising.

Awesome!

This is really good. Nice to hear something different and love how you mixed up the genres. The sounds you used together shouldn't work but they really do! Awesome job.

=I'mAMachine= RD2011 =I'mAMachine= RD2011

pretty damned good!

I usually don't go for this type of dubstep but I really liked this. The voice over worked perfectly and the sounds are interesting to listen to. It doesnt get too repetive either. The section at 1:11 is superb. I went back and listened again it was that good :)

Now, I'm going to download this and go play Armored Core with it on repeat :P

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks:3 that part really makes the song.

and :D I miss armored core, I haven't played them in years, I had AC2 and AC3, played the hell outta them.